Sunday, September 20, 2020

WPNB 092020https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ygZDVS9e_14/X2f5UWK4MFI/AAAAAAAALAY/e1rSaE9RNa0H0UWq0r-YMpkwPstJJmjCwCLcBGAsYHQ/s600/119728849_10157617791423947_9022784938077581072_n.jpg

St Peter and Paul Catholic Church



Gruene Lake Village

Knock on the window and get great service



 Today is the day the Lord has truly made because? It was a glorious 65 degrees at the start of my little ride for World Peace. I made my usual route to Gruene with a new coffee stop. "Kora Kora Coffe" in Gruene Lake Village in Gruene (just say green, there you got it right) is a nice place for good coffee and other cafeinated drinks hot or cold and some light eats. The food isn't on the main menu but when you get to the window you'll see a list for muffins, scones and breakfast tacos. What makes them a friendly place? Well they open at 0730 but served me earlier than their opening time. They take walk up orders but you'll need to knock. If you drive up, your car will activate the bell to let them know you're there. I'm not sure if my server was one of the Kora's but she was very accommodating in taking my order prior to opening, and I really like "GOOD" customer service. I took a few minutes to sit on a nearby bench and drink my coffee then was on my way through Gruene and back through downtown New Braunfels then home for a nice peaceful 18 miles. I missed the actual sunrise over the horizon so I could sit with my coffee and Cranberry Orange Scone😋.

New Braunfels is a really nice place for riding, parks, coffee stops and other outdoor activities. It's already a great day folks.

Be blessed and RIDE ON!

No comments: